Here are more books. If you see one that you'd like, Make me an OFFER. I really, really need to move these out. Will ship Media Mail.
1. Simple Basketry for Homes and Schools. Including "Willow Basketry for Women". By Mabel Roffey. @ 1948. 92 pages. Has instructions for weaving a "An Expermental Nest Basket for wild Birds. Neat looking. If I only had time............. @2.00 plus shipping.
2.Sun Dials and Roses of Yesterday. Garden Delights which are here displayed in very truth and are moreover regarded as Emblems. By Alice Morse Earle. @1902.462 pages. Hardbound, Cover needs reglued. Hand written note in the back says: "A gift from Virginia Childers when failing health compelled her to sell her home and garden. She could keep only a few of her many books. Bonabeth G. Brickell." Hand writing is of an older woman. The section of Sun-dial Mottoes is very neat, my opinion. $10.00 plus shipping.
4. Dollmaking for the first time. by Miriam Gourley. Hardbound, @2004. Excellent condition except for name label inside front cover. Has some GREAT homemade doll patterns for dolls and their clothing. The leather Moccasins are adorable!! 112 pages. $10.00 plus shiping
5. Storybook Quilting by Jennifer L. Baker. The Chilton Needlework Series. @1985, 195 pages. Old Library book. Has some neat patterns for things to make for children. $2.50 plus postage.
6. Scandinavian Patterns for Counted Thread Embroidery. by Claudia Riiff Finseth. Softbound, 182 pages, @ 1987. $5.00 plus postage
10. Christmas Crafts to Make Ahead. BH&G publication.@1983. 80 pages, hardbound, very good condition. Has a pattern for a Elegant Beaded Angel that is nice. $2.50 plus shipping.
11. Crocheting and Knitting with 50 plus projects for your home. Traditional and Contemporary designs with easy to follow patterns. Another BH&G publication. (Better Homes and Gardens). 96 pages, hardbound, @1977, Some different Granny Square patterns. $2.50 plus postage.
12. The Nature of Design. A Quilt Artist's Personal Journal. Joan Colvin. A Fiber Studio Press. @1996, 128 pages. Got wet sometime. Pages still in good condition. Softbound, Neat reading and kinda gets creative juices flowing. $2.50 plus shipping.
16. Venessa-Ann's 101 Christmas Ornaments. @1992. Hardbound, Good to excellent condition. 160 pages. different mediums. $7.50 plus postage.
17. Crafts for All Seasons. L. Bodger & D. Ephron. Hardbound, dust jacket shows some wear.@ 1980. 111 pages. Has embroidery pattern for different flowers. $4.00 plus.
That's it for now. I still have two tall stacks under my round oak table to sort through. Thanks for looking. I hope you found a book that you gotta have! ja ja ja